Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HiJaBsMe

Hey..Ohhh EMMM Gee... its been a while since my last entrance of my blog yg tak sefamous mana pown..Just a piece of my thoughts and a reminder for what had happen in my life currently.. Ookay..topic of the day perubahan...

Yes its a big step for me to change to fully berhijab now. Alhamdulillah. Well soklan yang people always asked, what makes me change? Dah dapat hidayah ke? ehehhee..hurm..well somehow i think in my case.. Nope no hidayah needed..ahahaha..Hidayah as a fren pown dah banyak. Its all about hati and when u ready or not.

I dont know why tetiba I'm willingly wanting to wear HIJAB. May b everytime i wore it i feel peace and happiness. Not to mention, sweet and pretty.. Ahahahah...welkk..who cares.. nak puji diri kan hashtag #inisemuapoyo. ehehehe...

Its all started with a day went for baca yassin and also the next to majlis ilmu in Arncliff mosque, then ttbe occur to me owh why not kan start pakai terus, so terus lah pakai when Im off to the beach or jalan2. Plus it feels good when everyone supporting me and that "ONE" person pown said that its suits me better. So I was thinking, Hey may be its time for me to change. Yes I'm gonna miss showing people how pretty my hair is and how sexy I look with my free hair style ehehhee..(again prasan sendiri) but its okay..nnt all this pretty and sexy of me only for the MR.D'ONE...sape? Me myself and I dont have a clue who.. even I have that one person in HEART! shhh...Its a secret I'll never tell...xoxo

ahahahhahaa...So Hello to HIJABSME...












Okay thats the NEW ME! 
Im Happy and Alhamdulillah is a change for the better Me
You know you love me

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment