Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let the past stay in the past...


Well i know its killing me but i guess i have to do what i should be doing ages ago. Its time to let it go n this time i really mean it. i know its harder than i think but just want to get it out of my life. somehow it makes me realize that for the past 2 years ive been waisting my time not moving on n not having a fun life while u do. so to YOU..im sorry to do this..but this is 
                                                                the new me..


To all the people that have been with me along d saddest time in my life..thank u for sticking around with me n support me..u r my greatest gift in life to have u by my side no matter what..you know who u r..or shud i say ur names...well i guess that would be a list..each n everyone of you are special in my heart..

The day i step my foot in the plane to sydney..i promise my self i will achieve what i want and no more looking at the past...except all d memories wif my lovely friends and families...it may b in d past but it always stays in my heart and my mind...i know we'll create more good memories together and be looking forward to have you come n visit me in sydney...please do...

             ..:: The past will stay in the past and never look back ::... 


love T...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment