Tuesday, March 8, 2011

...Without YOU...

                 My life has been blast with all the great support i have from family. Im thankful to have all of you beside me..Gosh..I just start writing this and i'm crying already...well you all leave your footsteps in my heart and it will stay there FOREVER..

 MAKSU...youve been with me all along..u've guide me through the hardest time in life. you always know how to help me. ive learned a lot from you how to survive. i know i can always depends on you. not to forget if its not because of you i can still be a mental sickness person.ahahahaa...youve build my self esteem again with all the advice and always be there for me to cry on a shoulder. i dont know how i would survive without you to support me here. dont worry..enough mental training to make me stable again. Thank you for letting me tagged along all you work..BATAVIA, DELICIOUS and SCREAMING BANANA...ahahahaa..well ive been trained well by you and im proud that i follow you..ahahahaa...take care always...love you!!

ibuuuuuuuuuuu....for the past year...we've been closed...love the gossiping time together..its always fun to story to you abt my stupid young love story..ahahaha...dont let the distance make it less interesting...altho far i still gonna find you to updates..ahahahahaa...i love shopping with you...especially time for my new make over style...cant wait for you to come here...n go shopping together..ahahahaa...seriously...thank you for all d thing youve done n give to me..love it as i adore you...love you ibuuu..ole!clap clap...

k.nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i know sometimes we have different or totally opposite opinion..but most of the time you right. dari kecik ive been closed to you...we always have each otha back..kaaaaaannn...i always love to talk to you abt things..i know sometimes advice or feedback is not d one i want to here...but its a gud one..you know me too well and stand beside me frm first rship to d latest one..ahahaha..always try to get your approval somehow..sorry to tagged along with you n your frens..but thats just how i am...love you so much...ahahahaha..you always know d inside story abt me...detailed!! ahahahaa...and yes you are the best planner ever!! ahahhahaaa...you know what i mean...i live without you for 3 years when im in perth...and now again...sure hope and cant wait for you to join me here...ahahahhaaa...ceeeepaaaaattt...nways i save you all d cook books here okay...dtg sini nnt we wat cake n all d desserts sama2..ill make sure to get d ingredients ready!!

double trouble...nym..oppsss...mama nym...aahahahaa...well dear lil sista...we've been together dr kecik sampai besar...share d same room since lil till even uni..ahahahaa...people even believe that your my twin sista..ahahahaa..that was funny...we may look a bit d same but not similar...totally opposite i think...well i always adore you..you always d one that good in all d skill work xcept masak..ahahahhaa...i wiinnn...but not anymore since mama adores you nasi grg...ahahahhaaa...well you always helps me to make me look pretty..ahahaha..thanx..ill miss all your work of doing my hair and also my make up..ahahahaa...as far as i can remember i cant even dance well without you...i miss d sista n confession night..ahahahaha...im sorry as the time u need me the most you cant turn to me bcos of my mental illness..we always compete to be papa's favourite daughters...ahahaha..now k.nya on d group too...ahahahaa...

well intan...my cuzzy...d lovely one..we never actually be close as in contact 24/7..despite of that we still feel that we know each otha too well...no matter what u always support me. i miss those days where we hang out the 3 of us n just having fun. well u married now howt mama...ahahaa...n hope u do well..u've become matured and obviously more respectable person. i adore you no matter what..uve change a lot to make yourself better. tq for always be there and support me. remember people in this world may judge u..let them..it shows that they dont really know you...less frens is better than having a lot if frens that talk behind your back..ahahahaa,...i wish you all the best in lyfe and i know you raise a wonderful and beatiful daughters...i trust you..keep up whatever you do...i love you a lot..i miss our past time...no matter what ull always be my closest cuzin...take care of yourself okay...i always be with you...

najia..no matter what you think of me or my family..you always be one of my closest cousin...we share a lot of things together..may be you've change but u always be my cuzin. teenage years wouldnt be as fun without you showing us here n there...ahahahaa..lepaks at klcc n stuff..remember..three of us together...i know we all have our own life now...i trust you so dont break it...deep down inside me know you still you. no one is perfect ja...n whatever happens believe that it happens for a reason..may be not now but sooner you'll see why...i wish you d happiness in lyfe...i dont care abt othas but i care abt us...please come back..we always have fun together...ego wif us...ahhahaa..put it aside already okay...

                   we'll always be cuzins till we old and sure hope can still do this one day
                                                        ahhahahahahahaaa....
                                             I love and always miss my sistas...
                                                            3 T Forever

1 comment:

  1. yeah, thnx. u've made me cry ;( boohoo~
    i miss u too. alot! crying won't chnge anything. ohh well, welcome on becoming a blogger. blogging lah slalu ye :) so that we know how things are there in Sydney =)

    ReplyDelete