Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DREAMWORLD, GOLD COAST

Now lets explore the fun in DREAMWORLD..  

There are so many things and it is wayyy bigger than the White Water World.
Yang masuk dalam only Me and Aishah..ehehehe..Kids time..the rest drop us only..hehehehe...




Actually I did bought skittles as me getting pening2 nak muntah from the rides..ahahaha..You will see later what kind of rides I'm talking about.ahahaha..Walau apa pown tetap nak naik semua..Ketakutan ku buang jauh2...eheheheh




Time to enter the DREAMWORKS Experience..This is actually my best best part..


KUNG FU PANDA

MADAGASCAR
"I Like To Move it Move it..."


Lastly is the thrilled of the place..THE RIDES!! They have around 6-7 SCREAMING SCARY RIDES..which i can assure you that you will definately scream out of your lung and your heart like pumping fast and drop dead in few seconds..ahahaha..The Best..If you to scared..then it defited the whole purpose of entering this world..





This is the Giant Drop..Amacam ada bran?? ehehhee..

Yang last nie nasib tak naik..masa nak gerak balilk..I guess it would be our turn that time..tengok2 it stuck half way..ahahhaa Imagine macam tergantung kat dinding..Alaa spiderman plak..ehehe..but hey wont stop me from trying..ehehehe..

So apa lagi DARE YOU GUYS TO TRY all the RIDES!
Next trip to Gold Coast entering the other two WORLD THEME PARKS
WET & WILD World and MOVIE WARNER BROS WORLD 
Wait for my post if ever i get to go again

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment