Tuesday, September 3, 2013

THE "D" in ME LIFE...




Now next post about ME....YES ME...ME and ME...ehhehee crazy am i..well no quite...ehehhee...but yes I have an issue with myself recently...



Im not a girl that like to hide things..coz I want people to like me as ME..not anyone else or even a hipokrit person.. So whats up with me? hurm...well hard for me to put it in words.. Let say..How should I start? hurm...okay..Last end of June, I went back for short trip, well not so short..i should say a month I was back in Malaysia for my winter holiday breaks..ehehee..it was fun and exciting to meet my friends and family.. until the switch in me is ON...hey hey..don't think naughty...What switch? my EMO's switch..i start feeling so emo cause what i expected from my result wasnt enough..well its actually the worst...I HAVE TO CONFESS...owh well..at that time i feels like I was a Failure..then the sadness continues.. with my friends wasnt really there toward the end of my holiday...dush dush to them..but hey..im good girl with a big heart..I FORGIVE them..i know, it wasnt intentionally...luckily my sista and her friend KAK ZACK was there to cheer me up and send me off till my end roads to boarding the plane.. May b this time it hurts more because I came back for friends but friends dont really send me off...Pity ME...right? Okay get going...ehehhehee

So beginning of my new semester...I was send to see a counselor...why? because I have to explain myself why my results is like that? or should i say they need to identify what is wrong with me.. hurm... dup dup dup dup...ever heard of DEPRESSION? i guess u do right...okay dah kenapakan speaking memanjang..ahahaa lets bi-lingual...more fun...ehehehe... yes i was diagnose for depression..i have to say i learned a lot and read a lot about this... its so intresting hows your mind play a trick on u...dont worry guys im still ME...waras okay..I know Im Tia.. I'm Malaysian and I'm a gal. The only thing that change is my character as in Im no longer happy, Im no longer friendly, Im no longer active...I'm a LONER..done,ive admit it...arghhhhhh but i hate ME now!! so my dear friends come and talk to me...make me happy..be friends with me..ehehhe dah mcm iklan plak promote diri..ahahhahahaa...

Depression sangat tak best...sebab u are held back basically in everything..its like you live in the past.. it take away lots of thing from you..like your smile, your happiness, your happy go lucky..okay semua tu sama je kan maksud dia..ahahaha...otha than that you fresh air as you like to be alone in your comfy bed at home! duuuh nama pown bed kaya sgt ke ko nak tdo bed hotel everyday kan? ahahahhaa... so what I have to do is try and have fun like do crazy thgs...eehehhee... Yes, my mood is not stable at the moment...sometimes im Sad..really say which mean my mood is LOW MOOD...and sometimes its average like FLAT MOOD...ehehehe...and at times im so happy which HIGH MOOD..ehehhe..intresting right..but when im in NO MOOD...u dont wanna see me..it could get really ugly me being pissed off..only certain people able to neutralise me up...kalau kena yg tak berjaya..mmg sorry lah ye...please stay away from me as i am annoyed with you..HEY HEY..its the DEPRESSION talking..not me..ahaahhaa...

nways... To friends that always by my side THANK YOU..to friends that not...THANK YOU too..ehehhee...I'll understand...and to friends that I dont need you with me all the time but still there for me by heart...THANK YOU too.. and Sorry kalau ada salah silap..LOVE ALL OF YOU LOTS.. may i fight this DEPRESSION DEVIL and be a happy me once again...

To my family...I LOVE YOU and i know you all always support me..IM SORRY for everythg too.. LOVE YOU LOTS & LOTS.. You know you love me XOXO...



No comments:

Post a Comment