Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ARTIST RETIST


The best thing stay in oversea is u get to meet the artist and the ministers..ahahaha.. well actually simply because you are the residence, they the tourist so when they came here, they will be in our territory...ahahaha..so the chances of they being nice and closer to you is more. Our existence as their fans will much appreciated by them. So just wanna share some of the Famous peolpe I've met while in 
SYDNEY

My Cuzzy (Faith Zakie)



With HARITH ISKANDER
Meet Harith Iskander the Malaysian Comedian came to Sydney for his show with few other comedians..Seriously, I was having a LOL night..ehehhee.. meet him again on the way back home alone.. so tu le dpt pic one to one with him..ehehehe...Awesome!!




With NELLYDIA SENROSE 
She came to SYDNEY for holiday. Well actually I didn't know she's an actress until my lil sis told me when I posted a picture with her. I know her because her cousin told me to please accompany her cousins there. So yea I met her as my friend cousins..Turn out to be..a howt-e yet simple n sweet personality person..Adorable the baby cuzzie..ehehee.. so thats why I have camera crazy time with her..



With IZREEN AZMINDA
She seems quiet at first..ehehehe..ye lah me pown tak cam her at first..skali baru tingat  her acting in TENTANG DHIA..yes she is the evil character yg masa tgk mmg macam nak sepak2 jewk..ahahaha..means your acting is good sis..turn out to be..masa jumpa..OMG dia mmg le sweet mcm dalam pic nie..ehehehe.. her autograph just the best n cheeky and sweet one..love it..pleasure to meet you sis..


Give her a memory of Sydney Crystal Ball

At the same time I also meet with the howt handsome actor ADI PUTRA and also the famous "Anak Mami" cheeky character RITA RUDAINI. They came here for a shot trip to shoot for their upcoming new drama "SEHANGAT ASMARA". Its a pleasure to be able to follow them and spend time and see how they actually shooting..eheehe.. They actually just like normal people who do their job...Well they both awesome..ahahhaa.. Abg Adi is totally a funny person actually..ahahhaa..cam tak caya bila lam movie his so serious and charming while Kak Rita very sweet and cute personality..Manja lah jugak..d best word is Adorable.. Some picture of me and them..

With ADI PUTRA


He pose with my gift as a reminder of SYDNEY..ehehhe...small crystall ball of SYDNEY


With RITA RUDAINI


Kak Rita with my gift SYDNEY Crystal Ball
With ROZIE RASHID
Came along with them is an actress who sometimes play as mother or as sister..ROZIE RASHID..She so happening okay..ehehhe..enjoy her and she so friendly..ehehe.. n funny..sempoi abes lah lepak..ahahhaa..



Through out my life I also used to meet other Artist..Here's some of my collection pictures with them...Blessed Life..ahahhaa


PERTH

 UiTM EVENT

 PRE-RAYA REMAJA SHOOTING

KENDURI KAWIN

No comments:

Post a Comment